Blindspot Solutions s.r.o. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates Blindspot.ai website (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
We may use the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
We may disclose your information also: to our subsidiaries and affiliates; to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business; to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; with your consent in any other cases.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Cookies are small files in your browser designed to store and receive identifiers and other information about computers and other devices you use to access our website, that help us provide, protect and improve our services. Usually cookies enable us to offer you the content and services most suitable to your needs and interests. Cookies enable us to record information regarding your visit to our website, and will make your next visit easier and quicker.
Cookies in particular:
- help efficient navigation on the website, enable personalisation and improve the consumer experience of the website in general;
- enable us to distinguish whether a particular user visited the website in the past or if it is a new visitor;
- help us display on the website content customized according to the interests of each particular user.
Session cookies: Those cookies are temporary. They are saved in the cookie file of your browser only until you finish working with the browser. Those cookies are necessary for the proper working of the website and related applications.
Persistent cookies: We can use those cookies for your easier and more comfortable experience of our website (e.g. an easier and faster navigation, or easier access to your preferred content). Those cookies remain in the cookie storage of your browser for a longer period of time. The length of the period depends on the settings of your browser
Cookies may be disabled in the settings of your Internet browser, or you can enable only certain types of cookies (depending on your browser type). However, if you disable our cookies, certain features of the website may not work the way they should.
The service that allows our site to be analyzed. It's from Google Inc. ("Google"). The information generated by the use of our site is transmitted to Google's servers where it is subsequently stored. Google uses this information to analyze user behavior on our site and then provides this analysis to us.
Effective date: 2021-10-10